Horse Logic Professional
Independent Sales Representative Program
Are you well-connected in the horse world and ready to leverage those connections to establish a career in the equine industry? Horse Logic Professional is searching for knowledgeable and motivated horsemen and women to join its Independent Sales Representative program. Take control of your schedule, increase your earning power, and join a fast-growing equine company that allows you to spend your time where you want … in barns and at equine events with horses and horse professionals.
John Ewing Company has been an industry leader in the equine nutritional supplement market for over 70 years, with recognized and proven brands trusted by horse owners across the globe. The company sources only the highest quality ingredients and manufactures its products in a carefully controlled facility in La Salle, Colorado. The Horse Logic Professional line of products and business model was developed by John Ewing Company to provide elite level products directly to equine professionals, and to support the businesses of those professionals. John Ewing Company strives to keep its Horse Logic Professional brand on the cutting edge in terms of product quality, innovation and efficacy.
Independent Sales Representative candidates who are accepted into the Horse Logic Professional program will undergo program training prior to beginning any sales activity. In addition to hands-on and personalized training, Horse Logic Professional will provide Independent Sales Representatives with sales tools, marketing support and social media content to help build their clienteles and businesses, and will give Independent Sales Representatives access to office personnel to help assist in customer service and order fulfillment. This position features a unique and competitive commission structure. This program does not contain any fees or product purchase requirements for Independent Sales Representatives.
Click on the tabs below to view the details of the position:
- Provide sales/consultative support for equine professionals (trainers, veterinarians, clinicians and breeders) regarding equine nutritional supplements.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with equine professionals in their barns/training facilities and at equine events, shows and competitions.
- Provide exceptional customer service to equine professionals and their clientele, and work with Horse Logic
- Professional staff to ensure that customers receive ‘white-glove’ treatment.
- Utilize Horse Logic Professional technology systems to ensure that orders are received and processed correctly for each customer.
- Maintain a current knowledge of Horse Logic Professional products, policies, procedures, programs, and competition.
- Utilize Horse Logic Professional’s sales, marketing and social media tools to grow the Horse Logic brand and your Horse Logic business.