HORSE LOGIC PROFESSIONAL
INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Pursue a career in the equine industry on your own terms as a Horse Logic Professional Independent Sales Representative. Leverage your horse industry connections to establish yourself as a business partner for equine professionals, and generate income for yourself as you build on existing and new relationships. As a member of the Horse Logic Professional team, you’ll have access to cutting edge equine health products, as well as sales training, marketing materials, and the personal support you need to meet your goals. Join us today!
Our representatives are:
- Knowledgeable horsemen and horsewomen
- Motivated to take control of their schedule and increase their earning power
- Lifelong learners who enjoy understanding and helping teach equine health and nutrition
- Exceptional at customer service and providing consultations and support to equine professionals
- Problem solvers
- Excited to build relationships with trainers, clinicians, breeders, veterinarians and holistic health practitioners
We equip you with:
- Hands on, personalized training
- Sales and product knowledge tools
- Marketing support and social media content
- Office personnel to assist with customer service and order fulfillment
- Email, messaging service, customer relationship management and technology support
- Ongoing development and encouragement from the Horse Logic Professional community
- A fun, fulfilling, and rewarding way to make a difference for horses and increase your income!
Training you for success
4 Week Introductory Training Program
Learn about the 70+ year history of John Ewing Company, our track record of research and development, and what makes Horse Logic Professional unique.
We’ll explain our commissions structure, how to build a sustainable business, and the tips and tricks that make for successful representatives.
A deep dive into our tested and proven equine supplement formulations. We’ll cover combinations that address specific conditions and discuss how to match products with equine disciplines and barn needs.
In your final week of initial training, we’ll spend more time on consultative sales skills, explain how to use the tools, technology and support we provide, and help you set goals for managing your territory and business.